Anne-Marie Clarke, commissioner of the Family Court/Juvenile Division of the St. Louis Circuit Court will be among 10 inductees to the Saint Louis University School of Law’s Order of the Fleur de Lis Hall of Fame.
The Hall of Fame is the law school’s highest distinction. The inductees will be recognized at a ceremony on Friday, Jan. 25, 2019, at the Missouri Athletic Club. Clarke graduated from SLU Law in 1973.
The school said in a statement, “Through their professional successes and significant contributions to the community, these individuals have brought honor to both Saint Louis University and the School of Law by demonstrating the University’s mission and Jesuit spirit: the pursuit of truth for the greater glory of God and for the service of humanity.”
The other inductees are:
· Sally E. Barker, 1976
· John (Jack) T. Boese, 1972
· Leonard (Lenny) P. Cervantes, 1973
· Honorable Edward L. Filippine, 1957
· Honorable Kevin F. O’Malley, 1973
· Kathleen R. Sherby, 1976
· Honorable Francis G. Slay, 1980
· Sr. Laura J. Wolf, OSF, 1981
· Honorable Michael A. Wolff, Dean & Professor Emeritus.